Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Enchiladas

My husband campaigned pretty hard for me to make a buffalo chicken dip for the Super Bowl. We were both happy with the results, but I somehow shredded about 2 pounds of chicken more than the recipe required.  And thus the search for recipes involving shredded chicken began. We made chicken salad that will last all week and chicken enchiladas for dinner last night. I found the recipe on Serious Eats -but the original recipe is from America's Test Kitchen Family Cookbook


Here is the enchilada sauce simmering until it was rich and spicy. I've made enchiladas before, but this recipe produced my personal best -fresh flavors, and just spicy enough.  I will definitely be making it again soon!

2 comments:

professional seo said...

professional seo
Sounds mouth watering. I can’t wait to have chicken for tonight.

centralized water filter said...

I was just checking gout your blog and I find it very helpful. I’ve found lots of delicious interesting recipes from the links you posted. Just want to say thank you.