Monday, January 5, 2009

Little darlin--its been a long cold lonely winter

The local news just announced a winter storm advisory, my closet is packed with new, unworn (on sale!) winter clothes, and for some reason all I can think about is summer. When I spotted this lovely, whimsical, and totally inappropriate for the current season dress, I couldn't help but sigh. I think this dress would be perfect for an evening at an outdoor concert or a picnic with friends. Is it too early to start counting down the days until my long lost friend, the Sun, returns?



click for zoom


Then I found this stunning dress and I knew I was in serious trouble! I really need to focus my mind on wool, scarves, and tights. Maybe I'll just pray for a snow day so I can spend all day watching the snow flakes and surfing the web for summer dream clothes.

No comments: