Friday, January 23, 2009

Valentines

Valentine's Day seems far away, but it is really just around the corner. And, since my sister lives in far off China, I have to start planning now. I checked out a few Etsy sites, to see if I could find anything special. Here are a few items that caught my eye.


Heart Beat hand drawn Valentine card Wouldn't this valentine by Baumcat look lovely framed? I love the use of ink and watercolor. So unique.


Folk Art Valentines (Set of 6)
I think these colors and designs are fantastic. I also love how the cards are flat and use recycled paper. Nouveau designs also offers some beautiful thank you cards. Check them out.
Blooming Heart original watercolor painting 4x6 inches

I know this watercolor (karenfaulknerart) isn't technically a valentine, but who wouldn't love to receive it on February 14? And at just 4x6 inches, I think it is just perfect.

No comments: