Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sick Sales

I just walked back from brunch and shopping-two of my favorite weekend activities. I just had to jump online and tell you about the crazy sales I enjoyed today. Banana Republic is offering an extra 30% off all sale items. I got three pairs of pants for work--each UNDER $10. TEN dollars people!! Crazy. I also have to note that the sales in the store were much better than the ones I saw on their website. 

Then I headed over to Paper Source and got a few packs of Christmas cards. They are all 75% off so my letterpress cards were about $3.50 per box.  

I felt like the lady on that Ikea commercial who runs out of the store screaming at her husband to "start the car, START THE CAAAAAAAR!"

Paper Source

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Congrats on such great finds!!