Saturday, January 24, 2009

Easy Living

When my Mom, sister, or I travel to or through Britain, we always make sure to stock up on our favorite British magazines. I can't even count how many times we have raced through Heathrow to buy as many as we can carry, before dashing to a connecting flight. We love the Brit mags for the beautiful pictures, quirky fashion, and cozy decorating style. My sister and I also love that many of the magazines give free samples- we've stocked up on free flip flops, bags and makeup. 

When I can't make it over the pond, I also like to visit some of my favorite magazine's websites. Look at this beautiful tea party from Easy Living. I love everything about this setting-from the silver teapot to the red and white striped tablecloth. I also love tea tins-especially this classic one from Harrods. 

PHOTOGRAPHER DAVID CLEVELAND

No comments: